May 4-10 - National Postcard Week
I could not locate an official site for this holiday. The only link I could find was broken. Several sites state that the first week in May is Postcard Week, and that it is celebrated here in the US and in the UK.
I suggest you grab a few postcards and send 'em off to some people you have lost touch with. That seems like a lovely tradition to start. Or you could begin a postcard collection.
Maybe you have moved away from home. Have someone back home send you some postcards of your old hometown. On the flip side, you could send someone who has moved away some postcards so they know you are thinking of them.
Today is also:
Child Care Provider Appreciation Day
Friday, May 09, 2008
May 9 - Postcard Week
Labels:
postcards,
traditions,
weekly observations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment