May 6 - International No Diet Day
Official Site (not updated since 2002?)
Wikipedia entry
I will be celebrating today by not being on a diet. That doesn't mean I won't be eating more fruits and veggies, though!
There is a family wedding coming up. This means pictures being taken plus family I rarely see equals I GOTTA LOSE WEIGHT! In the last two weeks, I've lost over ten pounds! But I am NOT on a diet.
I wholeheartedly support the Weight Watchers campaign which states that "Diets are mean." (I don't necessarily support WW as a whole, however) But diets are mean. And diets don't work. Not for me, anyway; I psych myself out when I say I'm on a diet. Now, if I say that I am trying to eat healthier, somehow it works.
I recently lost this weight by "trying to eat healthier" and adding exercise to my week. TADA! I can't wait to hit the dance floor - "We Are Family," here I come!
Today is also:
Joseph Brackett Day
National Teacher Day
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
May 6 - No Diet Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment