Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18 - Splurge Day

June 18 - National Splurge Day


All right. This is the kind of holiday I like to see. Today I'm splurging by actually eating food from a restaurant tonight! Gas prices (heck, ALL prices) being what they are, my man and I do not often eat out anymore. But tonight I didn't want to cook (too hot) and since it's Splurge day....we decided to treat ourselves. We're not going overboard. We'll probably just get Panda Express or something. But hey, when you don't go out to eat more than once or twice a month, Panda Express is better than cooking chicken again.

Splurging is fun. (It's even fun to say. Splurging. Ha.) When I splurge, it is often on books, clothes or food. What do you like to splurge on?

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since you've updated... have you given this up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking! I did give up for a while, but I plan on diving back in soon...very soon!

    ReplyDelete