Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17 - Eat Your Vegetables Day

June 17 - Eat Your Vegetables Day

Yesterday was Fresh Veggies Day, and you have to eat more veggies today! These can be canned or frozen, although you get the most nutrition out of fresh vegetables. Your mother was right...you need to eat vegetables to be strong and healthy!

Today you should think up some ways to add more vegetables to your diet and, more importantly, implement these ideas! Or consider becoming a vegetarian. If you feel that cutting out all meat is too outrageous for you, try being vegetarian one day a week. You may find that its easier than you think.

Supposedly it is also Stewart's Root Beer Day, but I could not find anything about this online. I personally prefer Stewart's Orange 'n Cream. If you cannot find Stewart's in a store near you, I pity you.



Today is also:
World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought

No comments:

Post a Comment