March 22 - Int'l Goof-Off Day
More Info
I was going to clean my apartment today, then I remembered that today is Goof-Off Day. So I flopped on the couch to watch crappy movies for awhile, talked on the phone for about an hour, then the mail came. My mom sent me a package of Easter goodies. I was inspired to have a Peeps Duel. They made it into the microwave but then they chickened out. (Ha! I am so funny.) So I ate them.
I was going to boil some eggs so we could die them later, but that means I would have to go buy eggs, then boil them, then dye them, then clean up afterwards. Not to mention I would have to clean my kitchen in order to make room for this project. I don't feel like doing all of that. Maybe tomorrow. Today I plan on goofing off some more.
Have fun goofing off today!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
March 22 - International Goof-Off Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment