Monday, December 03, 2007

December 3 - Recipe Greetings for the Holidays Week

December 1-8 - Recipe Greetings for the Holidays Week

I couldn't find where or how this week-long celebration originated. In that case, you get to hear how I'll be participating this week.

I'm on MySpace, so each day this week (Monday through Friday), I'll be posting a bulletin for all my friends/contacts to see. This bulletin will include a short greeting and a recipe (or a link to a recipe) that I use every year at Christmas.

If you are not on MySpace, or don't like my idea, you could send e-greeting cards with recipes, e-mails, or actual cards or letters to your friends and family. If you don't have any friends or family, you can send me a recipe greeting. I'd be happy to hear from you.

Oh, here is the greeting my friends will see today on MySpace:

"Happy Monday! I hope you are all well and happy. Here is a recipe I make every year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just wanted to share with you all!
Original Chex Mix"

No comments:

Post a Comment