I've given up on trying to complete a novel in November (see NaNoWriMo). So I've jumped on board with NaBloPoMo. In fact, I participated last year as well. I missed a few days last November, but I still have a better chance at succeeding when I don't have to come up with 1667 words a day.
How in the heck could I vomit up 1667 words in one day? Much less each day for a month. Ok, I can come up with 1667 words a day, but they won't make up anything resembling a novel.
For NaBloPoMo 2007, I want to blog about the different holidays and celebrations that may slip past us since they don't come pre-printed on our wall or desk calendars. I get bored easy at work (don't get me wrong, I love my job) so I look up what the holidays are for that particular day. Today, for example is World Post Day. So I've learned something new today, and so have you. Hopefully I can keep this up for a month. Yeesh.
Oh, for those of you that are lost, here's a map:
NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month (aka November)
NaBloPoMo = National Blog Posting Month (also aka November)
1667 words a day = NaNoWriMo requires you to come up with at least 50,000 words by the end of November. This comes out to 1666.66666666666666667 words a day. I don't like math so I round up to 1667.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
NaBloPoMo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment