Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brush Your Teeth!

It's National Dental Hygiene Month, people, so start brushing! And flossing too. I have an appointment for a dental cleaning at the end of the month; when I realized this, I began to furiously brush and floss like I should have been doing for years.

I always do this right before a dental visit. I try to make up for all the times I should have been brushing but just went to bed instead. I get nervous about facing the dental hygienist. My SO's mother is a dental hygienist and I feel like she is judging me vicariously through the dental hygienist who is working on my teeth. Even though she is 2000 miles away.

After a trip to the dentist, I continue to brush and floss religiously, for about a week. I always imagine that I will keep up with it, but I never do.

So keep those teeth clean. But if you don't it's ok. You don't have to worry. Tomorrow is the International Moment of Frustration Scream Day, so you can let it all out then. But you may want to wait until after work. Your boss may not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment